This section provides material necessary for trainers to implement training of GLL.
- The GLL Overview outlines the training course. It indicates where and when the various elements of the course should be addressed.
- The Unit Plans provide a suggested detailed outline of the delivery of each unit.
- The Topic Revision Cards will be used for reinforcement and consolidation throughout the units.
- Core Language, How our Language Works, Planners, L2 & L3 Overviews and Homework documents (also available on the Teachers\’ page) will be used throughout training and it is suggested that they be available to trainees when the course commences.
- Homework Answers and Unit Outlines are available after training.